Monday, April 03, 2006

Like TO - I'm Baaaaack

So I’ve been off the map for a few weeks. Sorry to leave y’all hanging.

Nothing super exciting’s been going on and I have to admit to a little bit of depression.


In the past few weeks I’ve:
1) Had to pick up slack for a couple of lost co-workers
2) Suffered from lack of sleep due to a carpooling situation which was caused by

3) A car accident (not to worry – I escaped from the fender-bender unscathed. Sadly, the
Drewbymobile has been out of commission for repairs) and
4) I’ve had to watch my Kings from seats equipped with some sort of seat belt in order to counter-act the tremendous pull created by the intensity of their sucking.


Okay. So that’s not enough to throw me into a real depression, but you could see where I might be a little run down.


I wanted to write about March Madness, but I, as always, I remain remarkably sane during the 3rd month. Still, I look up today and see my bracket’s sitting in the number 2 spot. How that happened, I don’t know ‘cause I’ve watched all of about 5 quarters of Men’s basketball this season and 4 of ‘em were Stanford losing to Irvine. I do hope that UCLA loses tonight, though. It’s bad enough down here with USC Football. I don’t need UCLA Basketball on top of that.


Oh, and Brett Favre – retire already. If you’re thinkin’ this long, you don’t want it bad enough. I personally think you’re stalling so that GB will cut you and make the decision for you. Then you can still be the Golden Boy and still maybe get paid a little.


Okay. Enough for now. It's a start and that's all I really think I needed. Now, I wanna get back to ignoring the summer doldrums that is the MLB season.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about the accident - glad you're ok. You can compare war stories with Chang. Who knows, maybe you had your respective crashes at the same time! Cosmic links and all that . . . .

Tue Apr 04, 07:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home