Friday, February 17, 2006

Pop Culture World Series

Who's with me?

" VH1 and Entertainment Weekly are scouring the country to find 16
three-person teams who think they’ve got what it takes to compete in the most intense pop culture trivia tournament to date, THE WORLD SERIES OF POP CULTURE.

The tournament, which will be taped to air on VH1 in late summer 2006, will happen over the weekend of April 28th through the 30th in New York City.


Whether teams consist of friends who gather to watch Lost every Wednesday, or co-workers who spend lunch hours discussing their favorite films, or siblings who grew up addicted to sitcoms, the three members must have extensive knowledge of the films, tv shows, music, and pop culture happenings of the 70s, 80’s and 90’s through today."



Seriously, who's with me?



(Chang, I'm looking at you.... Annaka... maybe not so much.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Dude

Fri Feb 17, 05:51:00 PM  
Blogger Chang Kim said...

I received this email from EW, and I immediately thought of you. We would need a 70s afficianado to help fill that gap, but otherwise, I'm with you. :)

Sat Feb 18, 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What about me??!!

Sat Feb 18, 10:09:00 PM  
Blogger Drewby said...

Does that mean you wanna be in?

Sun Feb 19, 07:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, you don't want me on your pop culture team?? I'm mortally offended!

Wed Feb 22, 07:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home