Tuesday, January 10, 2006

For the record:

I hate Donovan McNabb's mom.

Yeah, I said it.


Those damn, stupid Chunky Soup commercials. Every time I see one, I lose more respect for the guy. And if I ever see that woman on the street... God help me, I may just punch her in the face.



The commercials are silly. No, wait - I actually like silly. They're stupid. Childish. Simplistic. Devoid of any true creativity or intelligence. And as annoying as all get out. And it's a shame 'cause some of the soups are good!


And that woman! I HATE that woman. I hope that's just some actress, 'cause if it's not, then I really do hate Donovan's mom, and that'd be sad. I'd do the research, but I don't want to find out the worst.


Anyway, I think I'm done ranting now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chang Kim said...

I guess this means the boycott has begun?

Wed Jan 11, 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Drewby said...

I don't see 'em as often as Old Navy commercials used to come on. Plus, I'm not an avid soup eater.

But I saw one last night and it bugged the crap outta me! I guess it depends on how badly I want Clam Chowder and what my alternatives are. Definitley a black mark, though.

Wed Jan 11, 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm not a fan of these commercials either. Though I do have to say I'm a fan of the the Peyton Manning Mastercard commercials - "D-Caf"!!

Wed Jan 11, 05:36:00 PM  
Blogger Drewby said...

See! THAT coomercial is funney as heck, and original. A take on everything fans do. Awesome!

But how does McNabb's annoying mom following him around feeding him soup have anything to fo with football? What, is he 7?

And I think the entire Manning family is hilarious.

Wed Jan 11, 06:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually know who Peyton Manning is! I feel so in the loop!

Of course, I haven't seen the commercial, but that is a secondary consideration. Either commercial, in fact. So I guess I missed one good and one bad. Sort of evens out . . . .

Thu Jan 12, 07:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home