Friday, January 13, 2006

My Stanford Fund

So, I remembered the that the new Stanford Stadium project is on the way and I head on over to the web site so I can see shots from the WebCam.

And while I'm checking out all the angles, I notice there's a 3d video of the stadium. Cool! So I'm watching as the stadium fills in goes in closer and start to rotate, and I think "This is gonna be fun wh...." And it hits me:

This stadium business is gonna cost me at least $100. Probably about $400-$500.

'Cause I gotta go out, get a new NCAAinsert-year-here game so I can have the new stadium. And since All-NCAA QB Drew Arballo has a story book career for Stanford (Go Card!) before dominating in the NFL (in SF, 'cause it's close and practically the entire O-line are former team-mates), I gotta go out and get the corresponding new Madden. At least $100 right there.

But hold on. The new PS3 is most likely going to be hitting the shelves soon, so I may just have to get me one of those. Another $300 on top of the games (if I'm lucky).

Dangit! At least it'll be fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chang Kim said...

Yeah, you would need to get the newer versions anyway for the PS3.

The real problem is, new stadium, crappy team.

Fri Jan 13, 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger Drewby said...

It ain't crappy when I'm callin' the shots, baby!

=D

Fri Jan 13, 09:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home