Monday, January 19, 2009

The Final 9

So it's the last season of Battlestar Galactica. Last 9 episodes, in fact.

Most of you who read this aren't entirely on board. It's sci-fi and that's not your bag. But again, and for the last time, seriously do yourself a favor and at some point, Netflix the miniseries.



It's about 3 hours long and it'll give you a good idea if you wanna try the rest of the series.

I'm telling you, it's one of the best dramas on television and it's about more than just robots and space fights.

At best, you finally get what you're missing. At worst, you get to bitch to me about how crappy it is. After all, give me the chance, and I'll go to town on Rent and the Sound of Music.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chang Kim said...

I'm putting this in my queue. I have high hopes!

BTW, Sound of Music isn't one of those musicals where the characters sing their dialogue (Rent is one of those, though the movie takes a lot of that stuff out). It just has a lot of parts where the characters sing songs. It also has fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles.

Tue Jan 20, 01:51:00 PM  
Blogger Drewby said...

I've actually seen 75% of the Sound of Music recently.

{Inigo}
I do not think that movie has what you think it has.
{/Inigo}

What it does have are drape-wearing Nazi-hippie children and a nun who wants to get busy! In the end, though, I couldn't take it. I guess I had to grow up with it.

But you're gonna LOVE BSG.

Wed Jan 21, 09:29:00 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

There will be a reckoning . . .

Sun Feb 08, 02:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home