Friday, October 17, 2008

Okay. Seriously this time.

I leave for DC on Tuesday, people.

What do I need to do once I'm there? Getting there Tuesday night, leaving Friday morning. Goin' with my mom.


So far, I've got:
--Arlington and Kennedy's grave
--Lincoln Memorial at night
--Vietnam Memorial
--WWII Memorial
--Smithsonian
--Everything else on the Mall
--White House
--Capitol


But I've got nowhere to eat and nothing that I "have to do." I also believe we may've scrapped the one day out of the city idea.

And unfortunately, the segway tours are kinda expensive and my mom's apparently afraid of them. So much for my Gob moment.



So c'mon people. Cough it up!

1 Comments:

Blogger faded_girl said...

Never been so I don't know.

You must, however, bring me back postcards - I love postcards! :)

Fri Oct 17, 04:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home