Saturday, December 08, 2007

2nd Chance - For You

Editors are making a 2nd swing around the country and will be playing in CA in February.

Tickets are
on sale now and, well, here's your chance. I saw them the night before I left for London and let me tell you (again) that they completely rocked the hell outta The Wiltern. So much so that I'm going back. Of course, you're welcome to join me.

Here is the song that originally caught my attention and made me ask about them. I think it's pretty good.


More videos can be found here. See that? Easy reference.



I know, I know.... I tell you these things and you don't pay attention. You didn't listen the first time. You won't listen now. I might as well not bother.

But I do it 'cause I like you and I think you might like this as much as I do. And if you don't give it a chance, you're missing out. And I don't want you to miss out.






(and apparently I'm not above giving you a guilt trip about it either. =) )

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Big thanks for flagging this.

Sat Dec 08, 02:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home