Monday, October 22, 2007

London Pictures! (finally)

So I had to upload over 500 pictures, find a place to post the page, write the page, and do all that stuff, but finally, after 3 weeks, you get to see pictures!



That above isn't one of them (though you should know where it's from [Annaka excluded, of course]), but you can see them by heading here for a snazzy slideshow or here for just the thumbnails.

And about the penis: I typed it all out here if you're interested. =D


And now that I've got a domain for a year, maybe I'll be a little more prone to do some other stuff.


Maybe.


7 Comments:

Blogger Chang Kim said...

Annaka excluded? I could have sworn she was familiar with that one.

Nice pictures. London, baby! I'm gonna hit you up for suggestions. Hockey games aside. :)

Tue Oct 23, 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger Drewby said...

Annaka SHOULD know it, but I always leave her out 'cause y'know, she SHOULD know other stuff too and we know how that's worked out for us before.

=)

But she has improved greatly.

Tue Oct 23, 07:18:00 AM  
Blogger Chang Kim said...

We've contributed to her progress.

Tue Oct 23, 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger Annaka said...

You certainly have! Because I do, in fact get that particular reference ;) Scary, hunh?

Wed Oct 24, 07:26:00 AM  
Blogger Drewby said...

And there was much rejoicing....

Wed Oct 24, 01:09:00 PM  
Blogger faded_girl said...

Great pics!

Just made me think about how much I really want to go to Europe.

Looks like you had a great time. :-)

Wed Oct 24, 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger faded_girl said...

Question, in which hotel did you stay and did you like it?

Thu Oct 25, 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home