Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm Back

So after about 10 days of hard living, I'm back from my travels. Got back from the UK on Tuesday night.

Las Vegas and London were both pretty fun and I have pictures that I'll have to upload some time soon. I'm thinking of doing another web thing Like I did with Seattle, but it'll take some time given that I took well over 500 pictures.

And I saw what may have been the best concert I'd ever seen between Vegas and London when I saw Editors at the Wiltern last Monday.

So, I'll get back to you all soon, but for now, I still have to unpack.

4 Comments:

Blogger Annaka said...

I demand pictures and stories :)
Never mind that I have never been good about getting either one together . . . .

Fri Oct 05, 07:52:00 AM  
Blogger Drewby said...

You still owe me a copy of your book from 2 or 3 years ago!

Fri Oct 05, 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Chang Kim said...

Good split. :)

Fri Oct 05, 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Annaka said...

I'll get it to you eventually ;)
Really I will!
I promised a second draft, though, and I still haven't done it.

Mon Oct 08, 09:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home