Monday, June 11, 2007

Editors - Smokers Outside the Hospital Doors

I normally don't post about music 'cause my taste tends to run a few steps off the main path, but hey - you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, right?

Anyway, I heard a single on the radio a long while back and got the CD on iTunes about a year ago. Editors' "The Back Room" has since become a CD I've listened to nearly every day since I got the iPod set up at work and Bullets, the aforementioned single, is a song I always get jazzed about hearing. Though Munich is pretty good and so's Lights. But the whole CD's pretty good.

Well, their new CD is coming out next month (July 17th, I believe) and they've released the first single from the album on thier website and myspace page. And I'm such a hopeful fan, I thought I'd give you the chance to sample some music that you may not have had the chance to hear before.

So withouth further ado, and with your permission, I give you...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Oh wow. I've blogged about Editors a couple of times, also being a huge fan. This is something to look forward to!

Tue Jun 12, 06:36:00 AM  
Blogger Drewby said...

Rob,

Me and you, man. Me and you.

Tue Jun 12, 07:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home