Saturday, May 12, 2007

Summer Fun

So, I'm looking for something to do this summer.

I mean, for six months or so, I have hockey.

Alright, more than 6 months. Preseason camps start in July and goes through August in various forms. Then there's the preaseason in September. Season starts in October and goes on through at least April. Then, there's the playoffs to follow
'til June, but the past couple of years no games to attend.

So I plan on headin' to a few different things. There's the Dodgers, but baseball is kinda slow. Still, I'll try to make it to a few games. Then there's the Galaxy. I've already got tickets to a Galaxy/Chivas game in September (Beckham should be Stateside by then), but I might wanna go sooner.

But then there's Lacrosse. Yup, lacrosse. Last season was the inaugural season of the LA Riptide.


Anyway, the home season's about 6 games and I was thinking of tryin it out. I've watched it on TV a few times - some indoor, some college. And it might be fun.


Ooh, and there's Foo Fighters and the Police in late June! That should be good (even though this chick I'm going with ain't exactly the funnest monkey in the barrel). =P


So anyway, that's the idea for now, but any thoughts / suggestions / comments would be welcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hey! Even though I may not be the funnest monkey in the barrel, I'm still plenty fun. :-P

Sun May 13, 04:08:00 PM  
Blogger Chang Kim said...

Lacrosse is close enough, I say good choice!

What do you mean no plaoff games to attend? There's a game 6 of the Western Conference Finals in a couple of days, just 20 miles from you!

Sun May 20, 03:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home