Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Rule!

I normally consider myself to be pretty understated.


Sure, I have a voice like a foghorn.

Yes, I will yell at my TV when the programming is not as scheduled. Or when one of my favorite shows sucks for no reason (Lost, I'm looking at you!).

And yeah, I throw my hands in the air when I "win" an E-Bay auction using the "Buy it Now" feature.


But those're the exceptions to the general rule. Most of the time, I'll sit back and shrug. And the reason I get so excited at those times is 'cause nothing normally gives me a proverbial goose.


But lately, I've been positively geeked! Why?

--I got a new job. Not bad, and it's good to be working in a place that's not a zoo.

--I got a new jersey. And now, my collection of authentic Kings jerseys is complete, bringing my total hockey jersey collection to an even dozen. (3 on-ice Kings jerseys, 2 replicas, a signed Luc Robitaille, a "Burger King" alternate jersey, 3 practice jerseys, and 2 USA jerseys)

--I'm goin' to London. The Kings're opening the '07-'08 season in England, giving me a new place to take pictures of me in my Kings jerseys. I expect there's gonna be a bigger chance of randomly running into a bagpipe troupe over there, too. And I now have a reason to spell it "colour" and I get to practice my outrageous cockney accent! "'Alloa guv'na!"

--I just had sushi. Ah, salmon - the sweet, sweet butter of the sea.


I'm sure there's more, but those're the biggies.

Cheerio!

3 Comments:

Blogger faded_girl said...

Ooh, I wanna go to London!!

Fri Mar 23, 07:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty good run! We'll expect lots of pictures of London :)

Mon Mar 26, 07:47:00 AM  
Blogger Chang Kim said...

Hey, when are you gonna provide more details on your new gig?

Wed Mar 28, 11:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home