Monday, February 12, 2007

It's been a while

since my last post.

Obviously.

And in the interim, I've considered the possiblity of shuttin' this here blog down.

Sure, there's been stuff to write about:
-- My current state of unemployment
-- The crazy astronaut lady
-- Harry Potter the book and the movie
-- The Uber Bowl
-- My crummy Kings
-- Lisa's b-day
-- The odd TV show

But really, the urge to write just hasn't been there.



I mean once you've won Time's Man of the Year, is there really a need to keep going?



(And by "You" they meant me. I think there was some confusion about that, but I'm working on it.)


Anyway, I'll get back to you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you should keep going. Your life may depend on it...

Mon Feb 12, 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Drewby said...

Well, that's not ominous at all....

Mon Feb 12, 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home