Thursday, October 26, 2006

We're Not in California Anymore

What can I say about Seattle? It's North.

Beyond that and the rain, I didn't really have any expectations for the city. Which made it really easy to be as impressed as I was.

And I took a TON of pictures.

So in short, I had a really good time and enjoyed the trip very much. The city was great and quite beautiful. Qwest is awesome and damn loud. Lisa is an excellent travelling companion. She even went so far as accompanying me through the Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame (which had to be real fun for her!). And we toured the city and Lake Union on a duck!

No, really!

If you want a longer version, you can get in in a kind of storybook form here.


Seattle by Drew is now up and running! Hope you enjoy it, if you decide to check it out.

And sorry 'bout the ads to the right. I need to settle on a real host for this kind of stuff in the future.



2 Comments:

Blogger Chang Kim said...

I love Seattle, but I know the rain would depress me eventually. The cience Fiction Museum sounds intriguing though!

Fri Oct 27, 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger Chang Kim said...

Klaatu, barada, nikto!

Fri Nov 03, 07:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home