Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's so hot...

My ears are sweating.

No. Seriously. There's sweat on my ears.

Not behind them. It's not water from my hair. It's actual sweat on the cartilaginous part of my ear. The part that sticks out.

Yes, that part.

It's so hot, I'm now exhausted because I used the word "cartilaginous." That's how hot it is.



"But, Drew," you may say, "I don't know if your ears can sweat. I don't know if there's sweat glands there."

I don't know. You might be right. But

**thwap**

That's the sound of the sweat I've wiped from my ear and then flung from my fingers to the floor.

I'd show you pictures, but I haven't gotten my new camera yet, and besides, the sweat has now evaporated. As I said, it's pretty hot.

And now I get to go sing "Happy Buffday, deow Jawed" to my nephew with a speech impediment.

Outside.

Where it's hot.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Ew - I don't think I'd want to see proof of the sweat coming from your ears. I'll take your word for it.

It's damn hot here too. It hit 103 yesterday and is supposed to hit 99 today. It's 9:40 AM and it's already 87. I'm meeeeeeeeeeelting!

Sun Jul 23, 09:45:00 AM  
Blogger Drewby said...

I KNEW you were a witch! Burn her!


93 here now with humidty at about 50%.



Damn you Al Gore and your Global Warming!

Sun Jul 23, 02:29:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm not melting because someone poured water on me, I'm melting because of the heat!

It's 102 now with 20% humidity.

Sun Jul 23, 05:39:00 PM  
Blogger Chang Kim said...

It's supposed to break soon. It better, because I'm a fair guy, but
this fuckin' heat's making me absolutely crazy.

Mon Jul 24, 06:29:00 PM  
Blogger Drewby said...

I'm annoyed 'cause there' a lot left before I can properly respond to your quote!

I guess that's a good thing, though. Otherwise, we'd just end up with the rest of the script.

Mon Jul 24, 09:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home